In addition to telephone support, we also offer online webcam GP services
Your consultation can be conducted securely via a web browser, and uses your webcam to allow you to visually interact with your GP.
- First, you’ll need to call so a specially trained operator can arrange an appointment for you
- The operator will email you a link to access the Online GP Webcam Service. If you are using a mobile device you will be asked to download the 'VCI Mobile' app
- The GP will call you within 15 minutes of your appointed time and ask you to connect with your webcam
- The doctor can see you and take a look at relevant symptoms
- The consultation may include the use of diagrams, an electronic note board and animations
Available between 8:30am - 6:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Private Prescription Service
If the doctor feels that you would benefit from prescription medication, they can arrange for a prescription to be sent to your local pharmacy. The doctor will fax the prescription to a pharmacy of your choice, where possible, and you can collect and pay for the prescription at the pharmacy in the normal way.